Quick and easy craft projects are my favorite kind of crafts and these triangle candy pockets are easy enough for kids and adults alike. You can use any type of printed paper as long as it’s square. I like to use paper from a 6-inch pad because it makes the perfect size of candy pocket for just a little sweet treat. But you could absolutely use a bigger piece of paper if you wanted to add larger treats! These would be a great project for seasonal crafting too! Holiday paper is easy to come by and you could add some festive embellishments too. Get creative and enjoy!
- 6″ square patterned paper
- glue, double-sided tape, or tape runner
- Cut the square in half and add adhesive to three sides of the inside of the cut piece of paper.
- Press together the two short sides of the paper strip.
- Press together one side of the triangle to make a pocket.
- Fill the pocket with candy.
- Press the last open side together to close your pocket.
The links below are affiliate links. For more information, please view our Disclosure page.